Primal Notam (From Blood and Ash)
Regular price$8.00 USD
This candle may contain a cotton (4 oz candles) or wood (6 oz + candles) wick. Please see burning instructions below for more information on care and use of both styles of wicks.
Primal Notam - that mysterious link between the Wolven & Poppy! Super fresh, a little fruity, and so very mystical!
Inspired by the FANTASTIC fantasy series From Blood & Ash by Jennifer Armentrout.
Scent Profile / Strength
This candle is a little sweet, a little fruity and very fresh. Would be great for folks who love fruity floral candles or candles a little on the sweeter side.
Top: Raspberries, Melon
Mid: White Florals, Jasmine
Base: Vanilla, White Musk
Scent Strength (Out of 4): ✨✨✨✨
General Bookish Sizing - 13 Ounce, 9 Ounce, 4 Ounce
Vintage Luxe (12.5 oz) & Canvas (9 oz) Compared to General Bookish
For Wood Wick Candles
- This candle has a crackling wood wick! Make sure to trim it straight across and to 1/8" before lighting for the first time.
- Trim any black burned or crunchy bits from the wick for best burning performance when relighting.
For Cotton Wick Candles (4 oz & 2 oz Tins)
- This candle has a natural cotton wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/4" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall.
- Trim to 1/4" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
For All Candles
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 3-4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.