Library of Terrasen Tote Bag
Regular price$25.00 USD
Show off your bookish pride with these super sturdy, and large sized totes with all-over graphic print. These babies can haul your groceries or books with ease and are bound to become a new favorite accessory for book lovers.
TOTE SIZING & BAG DETAILS
- 100% Polyester with Boxed corners with Black Lining
- Black cotton double-stitched handles
- Double-sided Print
- 17 x 17 Inches (43 cm x 43)
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES & SHIPPING DETAILS
- All items are made to order
- Please allow 2 to 7 days for production prior to shipping
- SEPARATE SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY
- Ships worldwide - VAT is responsibility of the purchaser (except in UK)
- Please allow 3 to 5 days for US domestic shipping or 2 to 6 weeks for international
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT. From Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2012. Artwork by Flickerwix. Created with permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author.
General Bookish Sizing - 13 Ounce, 9 Ounce, 4 Ounce
Vintage Luxe (12.5 oz) & Canvas (9 oz) Compared to General Bookish
For Wood Wick Candles
- This candle has a crackling wood wick! Make sure to trim it straight across and to 1/8" before lighting for the first time.
- Trim any black burned or crunchy bits from the wick for best burning performance when relighting.
For Cotton Wick Candles (4 oz & 2 oz Tins)
- This candle has a natural cotton wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/4" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall.
- Trim to 1/4" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
For All Candles
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 3-4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.