Bookish Containers & Offerings
- Size Options: Melts, 4 oz, 6 oz, 9 oz or 13 oz
- Melts - Standard 6-Pack Clam Shell
- 4 oz Jar: 2.25" W x 2.75 H - 30+ Hours
- 6 oz Jar: 3" W x 2.75 H - 40+ Hours
- 9 oz Jar: 3.0" W x 3.5" H - 60+ Hours
- 13 oz Jar: 3.5" W x 4.0" H - 100+ Hours
Luxe Containers & Offerings
- 8 oz Tins: 3.5" W x 2.25" H - 60+ Hours
- 16 oz Tins: 5.6" W x 2.25" H - 100+ Hours
For Wood Wick Candles
- This candle has a crackling wood wick! Make sure to trim it straight across and to 1/8" before lighting for the first time.
- Trim any black burned or crunchy bits from the wick for best burning performance when relighting.
For Cotton Wick Candles (4 oz & 2 oz Tins)
- This candle has a natural cotton wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/4" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall.
- Trim to 1/4" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
For All Candles
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 3-4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.
Processing & Shipping Time
- Current processing time is updated regularly and listed in the banner on the top of the Flickerwix home page.
- Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking notification.
- US Domestic orders over 16oz usually ship USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days) .
- Orders under 16oz ship USPS First Class Mail and may take slightly longer depending on your location.
Shipping rates are based on your location and the total weight of your order. To calculate shipping costs, add items to your cart to use the shipping calculator. You can continue to the checkout from your cart.
International orders take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the shipment date (sometimes longer). Upon arrival, there may be additional customs fees and/or tariffs, depending on your country. You, the buyer, are responsible for paying these costs.