Dark Romance (Genres)
Regular price$8.00 USD
This candle may contain a cotton (4 oz candles) or wood (6 oz + candles) wick. Please see burning instructions below for more information on care and use of both styles of wicks.
We love all genres here at Flickerwix! Show your favorites in your photos with these fabulous Genre Scents!
Dark Romance is sultry and oh so sexy - perfect ambiance for those decadently dark romantic reads!
Scent Profile / Strength
Top: Citrus, Leathers
Mid: White Florals
Bottom: Oakmoss, Woody
Scent Strength (Out of 4): ✨✨✨✨
General Bookish Sizing - 13 Ounce, 9 Ounce, 4 Ounce
Vintage Luxe (12.5 oz) & Canvas (9 oz) Compared to General Bookish
For Wood Wick Candles
- This candle has a crackling wood wick! Make sure to trim it straight across and to 1/8" before lighting for the first time.
- Trim any black burned or crunchy bits from the wick for best burning performance when relighting.
For Cotton Wick Candles (4 oz & 2 oz Tins)
- This candle has a natural cotton wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/4" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall.
- Trim to 1/4" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
For All Candles
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 3-4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.