Getting the Most Out of Your Candles & Helpful Tips
- Burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle on first use to prevent tunneling issues with your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use - heavy flickering should be avoided.
Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
Don't burn all the way down - discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains.
- Always use a candle holder meant for candles
- Burn away from drafts - if heavy flickering or sooting occurs, blow out the candle and let cool before relighting.
- These candles contain soy - although it's not expected to cause issues, use your best judgement when burning soy-based candles around those with soy allergies or sensitivites.