Bailey Building & Loan - Seasonal
Celebrate the holiday season with these gorgeous limited edition tins!
Both size options are a stunning matte black tin - 4 oz size with screw lids contain a cotton wick and an estimated 16 - 18 hours of burn time.
Extra deep, 14 oz black tins with snap-on lids, gorgeous vintage matte labels and crackling wood wicks. These stunning beauties will fill your home with fragrance for an estimated 60-70 hours of burn time.
Scent Profiles / Strength
Bailey Building & Loan
Join George Bailey in Bedford Falls this holiday as he helps an angel get his wings! This delicious holiday fragrance is on the softer side and just right for every room in your home. It's a Wonderful Life, indeed.
Scent Strength (Out of 4): ✨✨✨
CARE AND SAFETY INFORMATION
For Cotton Wick Candles
- This candle has a wood wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/16" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall or not burn properly.
- Trim to 1/16" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.