Wilderwood Scouting Society - Vintage Luxe
Flickerwix Vintage Luxe are (12.5 oz jar) double-wicked candles in gorgeous clear glass vessels with black lids and stunning matte vintage style labels. The creamy white wax is swirled with a marbled color effect (color based on the design) and will fill your home with fragrance for 50 - 60 hours.
Venture into the unknown and forbidden forest with the Wilderwood Scouting Society - but watch out for the wolf!
Scent Profile / Strength
The Wilderwood Scouting Society is super fresh and delicious with predominant notes of Crisp Spruce Trees, Sweet Apple and a pinch of spice. Perfectly delicious for fall, or anytime you want to fill our home with fresh woods!
Scent Strength (Out of 4): ✨✨✨✨
For Cotton Wick Candles
- This candle has a natural cotton wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/4" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall.
- Trim to 1/4" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 3-4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.