Processing & Shipping Time
- Current processing time before shipping is 1-3 business days.
- Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking notification.
- US Domestic orders over 16oz ship USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days).
- Orders under 16oz ship USPS First Class Mail and may take slightly longer depending on your location.
International orders take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the shipment date (sometimes longer). Upon arrival, there may be additional customs fees and/or tariffs, depending on your country. You, the buyer, are responsible for paying these costs.
Getting the Most Out of Your Candles & Helpful Tips
- Burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle on first use to prevent tunneling issues with your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use - heavy flickering should be avoided.
Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
Don't burn all the way down - discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains.
- Always use a candle holder meant for candles
- Burn away from drafts - if heavy flickering or sooting occurs, blow out the candle and let cool before relighting.
- These candles contain soy - although it's not expected to cause issues, use your best judgement when burning soy-based candles around those with soy allergies or sensitivites.
Combining a Scent Addiction with Science!
Here at Flickerwix, we strive to create high quality products, provide excellent customer service and have an amazing time while doing it. We pour the love of scent, the science of hand-crafting, and the fun of fandom into a large cauldron where we bubble and stir those magical ingredients into beautiful and aromatic candles that tantalize your senses and bring your favorite fictions to life!
All items are handcrafted in our Florida shop where we hand-pour small batches and use only the highest quality ingredients including: cotton wicks, premium waxes and highly concentrated fragrance oils. All candles and bath house products have a "dye free" option - please let us know if you'd prefer to go without for your selections.
Our products are recyclable -- reuse the container post burning or safely place in your recycle bin. Soy wax is sustainable, eco-friendly and a natural product. All waxes, oils, wicks and dyes we use are cruelty-free.