Vampyre - Seasonal
Celebrate Fall with these gorgeous limited edition tins!
Both size options are a stunning matte black tin - 4 oz size with screw lids contain a cotton wick and an estimated 16 - 18 hours of burn time.
Extra deep, 14 oz black tins with snap-on lids, gorgeous vintage matte labels and crackling wood wicks. These stunning beauties will fill your home with fragrance for an estimated 60-70 hours of burn time.
Scent Profiles / Strength
Spicy, hypnotic and with a bite, Vampyre will transport you into spooky season. Aromatic and mysterious blended with a pinch of sweet.
Scent Strength (Out of 4): ✨✨✨✨
CARE AND SAFETY INFORMATION
For Cotton Wick Candles
- This candle has a wood wick. Make sure to trim it to approximately 1/16" before lighting for the first time. If the wick is too long, the flame could be too tall or not burn properly.
- Trim to 1/16" each time before lighting for most consistent burn.
- To prevent tunneling, burn long enough to melt the full top of the candle each time you burn it. Don't "power burn" (longer than 4 hours at a time). Extinguish, allow to cool completely, then trim the wick before relighting.
- Extinguish if container is too hot to touch, the flame is too tall (more than approximately 1 inch), or if the candle is smoking or sooting. Let the candle cool completely, trim the wick to 1/8" and then relight, if desired.
Never allow candles to burn all the way down or self-extinguish. Recycle the container when 1/4" - 1/2" wax remains.
- To keep labels looking crisp and bright - keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and fluorescent lighting.
- Always keep within sight and on a heat-resistant surface. Never leave a candle burning unattended.